[asterisk-users] How to use 'Transfer' to send calls to another asterisk?

Deepesh D deep.d2010 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 07:59:24 CDT 2012

This doesn't work reliably well with all all clients. I tested it
using a zoiper soft phone and it worked. But from an ATA device it
failed. On the S2 server it failed to authenticate

The console of S2 showed
[Oct 12 18:21:06] WARNING[30483]: chan_sip.c:13952 check_auth:
username mismatch, have <XXXXX>, digest has <>
[Oct 12 18:21:06] NOTICE[30483]: chan_sip.c:22046
handle_request_invite: Failed to authenticate device
<sip:XXXXX at 192.168.1.1:14500>;tag=3047