[asterisk-users] How to use 'Transfer' to send calls to another asterisk?

Deepesh D deep.d2010 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:16:15 CDT 2012

If C1 dials S1 and then S1 dials S2 to transfer the call then S1 still
remains in the loop till the call is finished. What I wanted to do is
to reduce the number of calls on S1, so as soon as S1 receives a call
from C1 it redirects the call to S2 using 'Transfer' application and
exits from the loop, the call should now be handled by S2