[asterisk-users] disable "IAX2 caching or provisioning features"

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Oct 11 08:57:12 CDT 2012

On 10/11/2012 08:16 AM, Joseph wrote:
> How do I disable "IAX2 caching or provisioning features" to eliminate
> this repeated message:
>
> ERROR[2493]: iax2-provision.c:266 iax_provision_version:

Hi Joseph:

I believe your issue was reported in ASTERISK-20337, and should be fixed
in the current 1.8 branch.  You can either test with a checkout from
1.8, or - since this was fixed in 1.8.18.0-rc1 - test with the release
candidate.

If you find that you still have this problem after that, please let us
know and we'll reopen ASTERISK-20337.

Thanks!

--
Matthew Jordan