[asterisk-users] Tips for installing and configuring Digum cards

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Oct 10 11:50:37 CDT 2012

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012, Mitch Claborn wrote:

> I am a complete novice at T1's, etc.  What else besides framing and
> coding do I need to ask about?

Lots.

How are the Ts supposed to be configured?

Will you have access to a 'turnup tech' who will sit on the phone with you
and can make changes?

What is the relationship between the 2 Ts? NFAS? I've pissed away many an
hour trying to (remotely) identify which T is which, which channels are D,
etc. Telco techs may number them differently than you think.

How is CID configured? How many digits will you be receiving?

--
Thanks in advance,