[asterisk-users] Tips for installing and configuring Digum cards

Mitch Claborn mitch_ml at claborn.net
Wed Oct 10 10:34:57 CDT 2012

Tomorrow evening I'll be at a customer site installing 2 Digum cards - a
4 port analog and 2 port T1.  I'd appreciate any tips, resources and
links that you have that might help if we run into trouble.  It will, of
course, be fairly late at night and relatively high pressure to get it
working, so I'd like to collect as much information in advance as I can.

I was able to install and test the analog card in my lab, so not too
worried about that.
I installed the T1 card in the lab and got the system and Asterisk to
recognize it, but had no T1 to test with.

--

Mitch