[asterisk-users] Failover router recommendation

Niccolò Belli darkbasic at linuxsystems.it
Tue Oct 9 16:24:01 CDT 2012

Il 09.10.2012 23:04 James Sharp ha scritto:
> Do you have your phones set for a short register time?  Otherwise the
> far end might have stale contact information to send incoming calls
> back to.

Actually I use the failover only for the nat clients, my pbx has a
public ip on the interface and it receives the incoming calls from PRI
(which I use as outgoing fallback too). externaddr should be another
thing you should take care of.
Let me know how you will work around such things, my main focus had
been nat clients and I did just a few tests with asterisk.

Niccolò