[asterisk-users] CDR Unanswered calls

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:07:02 CDT 2012

This may be obvious but have you changed cdr.conf from
;unanswered = no
unanswered = yes

See https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-10890

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:22 AM, Shanavaz E A <shanavazea at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any body has an idea on this ? I believe the configuration is correct. Is
> there any bug in this version ? Is there any version in 1.8 branch which
> has it working ?
>
> Please help.
>
> Regards
> Shanavaz.

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein