[asterisk-users] How to avoid automatic answer with callwaiting=yes on fxs channels?

Niccolò Belli darkbasic at linuxsystems.it
Mon Oct 8 06:20:15 CDT 2012

I will make an example:
A is an fxs phone with callwaiting=yes in chan_dahdi.conf

X calls A. A answers.
Y calls A. A hears the call waiting tone.

Now if A hangs up before X, then A rings again (which is what I want).
BUT if X hangs up first, then A automatically answers Y without even
ringing. Is there a way to avoid it? If X hangs up first I want A to
hear the busy tone until it hangs up too. Then I want A to ring again.
Otherwise if both A and X hang up at the same time there is no way to
know what happened.

Thanks,
Niccolò
--