[asterisk-users] Queries regarding FastAGI

Amit Patkar | ATPL amit at avhan.com
Mon Oct 8 00:56:01 CDT 2012

Hi

Recommendation about AGI scripts says that AGI script should terminate
as early as possible. Is this recommendation applicable for FastAGI?
Is it necessary to keep waiting for result in FastAGI and then close
FastAGI session? If not, what will be the impact on Asterisk resources
when FastAGI session is closed immediately after giving command to Asterisk?
What will be the impact on Asterisk resources if we make 200
simultaneous FastAGI calls? Any recommendations? FastAGI server will be
running on different server.

Can we use Async AGI and AMI interface to execute AGI commands? AGI
commands will be passed by AMI session.

Regards,
Amit Patkar