[asterisk-users] Sending DTMF from one asterisk server to another asterisk server

Jagadish Thoutam jaganthoutam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 00:29:56 CDT 2012

Hi All,

   I have two asterisk(A1,A2) servers in Different sub-net, Here i am
sending call to A1 to A2 with using of .call file and sending to some
extension. on that extension i am using my Perl AGI for my custom Program
here i am sending DTMF from A1 to A2,   A2 is not taking DTMF wicth i am
sending from A2.

Please Help me on this
****************************************************************************************************************************
#!/usr/bin/perl