[asterisk-users] DAHDI help please

Pat Collins drdialtone at optonline.net
Wed Oct 3 06:10:06 CDT 2012

Thank you!
So, this code in dahdi-base.c should work?

void dahdi_rbsbits(struct dahdi_chan *chan, int cursig)
{
	unsigned long flags;
	if (cursig == chan->rxsig)
		return;
	if ((chan->flags & DAHDI_FLAG_SIGFREEZE)) return;
	spin_lock_irqsave(&chan->lock, flags);
	switch(chan->sig) {
	    case DAHDI_SIG_EM:
		if (!(cursig & DAHDI_XBIT)) {
		__dahdi_hooksig_pvt(chan, DAHDI_RXSIG_START);
			break;
		}
		/* Fall through */

Please forgive my ignorance.
As long as folks like you are there to help, folks like me will not remain
ignorant for long!
Thank you again!