[asterisk-users] "Call me now" outbound calls in a queue

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 04:26:20 CDT 2012

The problem is that you need to have a process waiting for a free agent and
then doing the reschedule. Instead of writing your own, you could try our
WombatDialer (that is currently free as in beer, as it is being community
tested) to automate such a  task. It has a nice HTTP API and it would do
exactly what you are looking for.
See http://wombatdialer.com/
l.

--