[asterisk-users] Call Termination Provider Madness

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Tue Oct 2 12:51:47 CDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Chris Nighswonger <
cnighswonger at foundations.edu> wrote:

> If this is the wrong place to post this I'm sure someone will let me know.
> :-)
>
> I'm looking for a reliable, inexpensive call termination service
> (SIP). The one I am presently with does not seem to know what IPs they
> send inbound calls from, and it is maddening to keep up with the FW
> changes necessary, not to mention the calls which are not connected.

Your traffic level, number of concurrent calls, etc would help us know what
sort of carrier you should be talking to.

Also if you're constantly chasing IPs for RTP, you are the one doing it
wrong.  Is it SIP or RTP that's the problem in the firewall?

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve