[asterisk-users] One side voice one side musiconhold

Gianluca Baù gluca.b at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 05:46:37 CDT 2012

Hello guys,

my name is Gianluca and this is my first post in this ml.

i've a strange problem with my asterisk box. I'll try to explain you.

A (sip from ser) calls --> B (sip asterisk peer)

B put A on hold with musiconhold

B calls C

B transfer the call with A to C

A hears the C voice while C hears musiconhold

C is every peer of the asterisk.

This happens with version 1.6.22 and Asterisk 1.8.14.0 too. I tried to
update but the problem persists.
I've to say that the used phones are the same for both the versions.
They are Snom and Grandstream.

This problem is hard to debug because it doesn't happen everytime.

Did you hear something about this problem? Can you suggest me how to
understand this situation?

Thanks, regards