[asterisk-users] DTMF are not shown when dialed by PSTN phone

mohammad aliasgari mohammad_aa65 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 01:57:36 CST 2012

The call is from an FXS phone connected to a DIGIUM tdm400 card, used by asterisk.when an FXS calls a SIP phone, DTMF detections are not displayed/logged in asterisk CLI console,Although I have enabled DTMF in logger and console verbose is 5.But wen SIP dials the FXS, and then presses DTMF digits, they are displayed and logged.what's missing?
 Regards