[asterisk-users] 23B + D Asterisk TDMoE (packetized PRI) link question.

Aaron Bailey, PhoneSuite abailey at phonesuite.com
Tue Nov 27 12:21:33 CST 2012

Can anyone help me find a specification for the 23B + D Asterisk TDMoE
(packetized PRI) link?

I am having occasional packets arrive from the Asterisk Server that do not
have the standard four leading characters in front of the MAC addresses, and
am not sure what this implies.  For now, I discard such packets.

Also, I'm getting HDLC abort messages from the Server that occur almost
exclusively in heavy call set-up traffic, despite that the PRI-style
messages in both directions appear to have correct indices, Call Reference
Numbers, etc.

If you can answer the question or if you know where to go to get the answer
that information would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Aaron Bailey