[asterisk-users] leading ghost 0

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Nov 22 02:33:38 CST 2012

Un-top-posting,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 03:49:49PM +0100, Leandro Dardini wrote:

> 2012/11/20 Frederic Van Espen <frederic.ve at gmail.com>
>
> > On Tue, 2012-11-20 at 15:03 +0100, gincantalupo wrote:
> > > I'm sure nobody has added something... tried prilocaldialplan and
> > > pridialplan but nothing changed.
> > > Question: if pridialplan or prilocaldialplan would work, should I see
> > > the 0 inside PRI frame with intense debug or it is hidden?
> >
> > Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have to restart
> > asterisk when you change these settings on dahdi. Keep that in mind.
>
> Not only, you have to restart dahdi/zaptel as well.

No need for that.

Some of the settings in chan_dahdi.conf (most of the per-span settings)
are not applied at configuration reload. There are some slightly less
brutal ways than fully restarting Asterisk to apply them:

In the Asterisk CLI:

  dahdi restart

Or, again in the Asterisk CLI:

  module unload chan_dahdi.so
  module   load chan_dahdi.so

No need to load / unload any kernel modules and such.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com