[asterisk-users] leading ghost 0

gincantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Nov 21 10:53:03 CST 2012

Alex,

I had already tried it....reloading chan_dahdi.so module is enough...I
saw Asterisk was behaving differently after reload. To tell the truth,
setting pridialplan=unknown causes Asterisk to stop reading following
channels configuration...it says pridialplan is already unknown so it
stops evaluating chan_dahdi.conf file.... useless to say that all n+1
channels do not work. Maybe it is a bug but with that parameter set in
that way I cannot dial.

I'm sure Asterisk is dialling the right number:

[2012-11-21 09:05:29] VERBOSE[8314] logger.c: > [70 0b a1 33 34 39 3x 3x
3x 3x 3x 3x 34]
[2012-11-21 09:05:29] VERBOSE[8314] logger.c: > Called Number (len=13) [
Ext: 1  TON: National Number (2)  NPI: ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan
(E.164/E.163) (1)  '3497078884' ]
[2012-11-21 09:05:29] VERBOSE[8314] logger.c: q931.c:3134 q931_setup:
call 32781 on channel 6 enters state 1 (Call Initiated)
[2012-11-21 09:05:29] VERBOSE[8314] logger.c:     -- Called 6/349xxxxxx4

I'm starting to think it is a telco problem... in case I'd change some
parameter like pridialplan or similar, shouldn't I just see a leading 0
in the frame like this:
[70 0b a1 *30* 33 34 39 3x 3x 3x 3x 3x 3x 34] added by Asterisk/DAHDI??

I've used this page as reference about frame fields:
http://www.acacia-net.com/wwwcla/protocol/q931_ie.htm

Thank you.

Giorgio Incantalupo