[asterisk-users] No more connections allowed.

Jonson Player jonsonplayer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:53:33 CST 2012

Hello Danny,

Could you tell me how can i put time out at execution of remote commands
with asterisk -rx "show sip channels".
I think that is my problem... after i execute asterisk -rx commands
something remain stalled and somehow i think that could block my asterisk...
I mean all new connections couldn't be made anymore and the old active
peers is nonfunctional and logged off, and the strangest thing is that i go
on asterisk -rvc and i tap sip show peers
i seen old active peers logged in... is clear that asterisk is freezed
somehow and i need some workaround at this situation.

Thank you.