[asterisk-users] Unable to create channel of type 'SIP' (cause 20 - Subscriber absent)

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Nov 20 07:46:33 CST 2012

Face wrote:

> Well, thanks for responding. I went back to 10.10.0 and things seem to
> be working fine now!

This is certainly good to know but I'd like to know why upgrading to 11
did not seem to work for you. This is the first case since it's been out
where it doesn't appear to have been smooth. Would you be willing to
provide the information I asked about from a running 11 instance?

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp