[asterisk-users] Max app_voicemail line length

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Mon Nov 19 12:31:48 CST 2012

Thanks.  We will never upgrade to Asterisk 10 and we won't be upgrading to Asterisk 11 for 12 - 18 months.  In my experience with Asterisk 1.4, 1.6, and 1.8 is that it takes that long for Asterisk to be stable enough for our use.

I'm STILL in therapy because of the "if you receive a VM while you are checking VM your mailbox will be corrupted" bug and that bug was fixed many months ago.  I do NOT want to go thru THAT again.