[asterisk-users] Intruder

Felix Vazquez felix.vazquez at theboshgroup.com
Fri Nov 16 10:20:46 CST 2012

I am in the asterisk CLI and can see an unidentified caller trying the make calls out of the asterisk system. How do I stop them? How do I identify them and how can I see how the go in?

This is an example of what I would see:

                NOTICE[4098]: chan_sip.c:20063 handle_request_invite: Call from '' to extension '90111235551212' rejected because extension not found.

Felix

This electronic message contains information from BOSH Global Services which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.