[asterisk-users] On SIP REGISTER event trigger a AGI script

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Nov 14 08:18:45 CST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Steve Edwards
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:17 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] On SIP REGISTER event trigger a AGI script

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012, Face wrote:

> Is there a way to accomplish my goal ?

> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Steve Edwards

I don't know what your goal is.

An AGI cannot execute without a channel and a REGISTER does not create a
channel.

Are you are asking 'Can I execute something when Asterisk receives a
REGISTER request?'

I'm just a 1.2 Luddite, but I suspect listening to events on the manager
interface (AMI) from an external daemon would be the way to go.

--
As usual, Steve is correct.  What you will need to do is to monitor for the
SIP REGISTER in AMI, then launch a local channel call to run your AGI