[asterisk-users] Noise on phones while speaking...

Chris Bagnall asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc
Tue Nov 13 13:06:47 CST 2012

On 13/11/12 6:52 pm, Carlos Chavez wrote:
> Why would a SIP to SIP call have this noise?

Check to see what random stuff they have on their desk.

We've regularly seen things like mobile phones (or cellphones to those
of you across the pond :-) ) causing interference with VoIP phones.
We've also of late seen some (especially Iiyama) monitors doing likewise
- I suspect they have a fairly noisy 240v-12v transformer inside.

Kind regards,

Chris