[asterisk-users] 回覆︰ 回覆︰ Asterisk SIP authenticate using Radius / LDAP

kingman chui chuikingman at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Nov 12 04:35:06 CST 2012

I try before . I use asterisk 1.8.11 , I cannot compile the patch under asterisk 1.8.11 .
So, it isn ot work in asterisk 1.8.11 an Use php-radius to write ph p script  to auth radius server ....
Please advice other method to auth with radius server under asterisk 1.8.11 if you know ......

Thank
Regard/chui king man

寄件人︰ "sami at yahoo.com" <samiramhosseini at yahoo.com>