[asterisk-users] Impromptu conferencing

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Nov 7 13:01:45 CST 2012

Dear list,

we would really like to be able to "invite a third and fourth party"
to our current one-on-one call. At the moment, we have to agree to
dial into MeetMe 10 minutes later, then make calls to the third
parties, and hope it all works out.

I have found a couple of examples on the Internet for converting
channels into conferences, but I could not get any of them working.

Does anyone have a working example they would be willing to share?

Thanks,

"picture yourself in a boat on a river
 with tangerine trees and marmelade skies..."
                                                        -- the beatles

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net