[asterisk-users] Long voicemails not being stored in database

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Tue Nov 6 15:16:07 CST 2012

Hi all,

I've been using mysql, via odbc,  to store voicemails for some time now.
However, we've recently noticed that when someone leave a message of about
45 seconds or loinger, the message doesn't get stored in the database.  We
do, however, receive the email notification with attachment intact.

My server is pretty busy, so I'm not really able to get a console output,
untill much later tonight, perhaps.

I'm thinking it's a tuning parameter on the mysql database that sets the
size of a blob, but I don't know.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Diehl.
--