[asterisk-users] Unable to create channel of type 'DAHDI' (cause 17 - User busy)

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Mon Nov 5 17:31:29 CST 2012

On 11/2/2012 4:58 AM, Harish Mandowara wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have 6 Red FXO with TDM2400p in my PC. I have install asterisk and dahdi
> driver.
> Scenario is

The quickest way to get pointed in the right direction would be to
contact Digium support since the issue involves your TDM2400P. Be sure
you have the serial number of your card when you call (printed on the
card itself, and included with the documentation you received upon
purchase).

http://www1.digium.com/en/support/contact

Please don't cross-post across the lists.

Thanks,

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc | Open Source Community Support Manager