[asterisk-users] Asterisk Support from Digium

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Mon Nov 5 14:22:34 CST 2012

On 11/4/2012 2:37 PM, Danny Dias wrote:
> Thanks Andrew,
>
> But i'm quite confuse with the following:
>
> *Q: Does Digium offer SLA guaranteed support for Asterisk?*
> *A:* Yes. Digium offers SLA guaranteed support, to SLA-entitled
> customers, for the Certified Asterisk branches.  Digium does not offer
> SLA guaranteed support for other branches or releases.
>
> Just for Certify Versions of Asterisk? What does SLA means "exactly"?
>
> For example, if i install a FreePBX/Elastix (i'm not a good friend of
> these systems, but customers always ask for a web interface for
> management) to a customer, can i buy support from Digium for the
> Asterisk Release used? It would be nice to now the scope and limits of
> this support
>
> Thanks

Digium offers a range of support options for Asterisk systems,
regardless of whether you use a GUI (like FreePBX) or not. We do not
provide support for the FreePBX software... but we can support Asterisk
even with FreePBX in place. SLA stands for Service Level Agreement and
is the highest tier of support.

Since this is the asterisk-users list and not asterisk-biz I'll E-mail
you directly for further discussion. asterisk-users is not the place for
a discussion of commercial support options.

Thanks,

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc | Open Source Community Support Manager