[asterisk-users] USB FXS device

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at sunfone.com
Thu Nov 1 13:49:22 CDT 2012

On 11/01/2012 01:00 PM, Mahendra Dobariya wrote:

> i manage to make call and receive call , IVR , GSM gateway less than
> 100 $.
> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=451312488254098&set=a.435627683155912.115286.100001260518622&type=3&theater
>
> see the pic, and let me know if it is useful to you..
> it is raspberry pi and 3G usb dongle with voice support.
> http://www.huaweidevice.co.in/Products/MobileBroadband/E303c.php

Nifty!  Love this Raspberry Pi.  I keep thinking of new things I want to
do with it.  If I could only clone myself.  I have a "video doorbell"
project at the top of the list, if I don't find a USB FXS device :)  It
reminds me of all the hubbub over running asterisk on the Plug PC (which
seems to have died off); this has even more power and more utility IMO.

> and also there are lots of usb dongle which are voice enabled and
> successfully works with asterisk.around 40 $

Assuming you are talking about chan_mobile related devices, not really
what I am after.  What image did you use for the Pi? Incredible PBX?

Cheers,