[asterisk-users] dahdi module not loading

motty.cruz motty.cruz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:42:02 CDT 2012

 it happened to me once, make sure dahdi is on;
/etc/init.d/dahdi restart

Also
Chckconfig dahdi on

If all fails, I had to re-install dahdi, and Asterisk should not be a big
deal,

cd /usr/lib/asterisk/
mv modules ./old-modules-backup

And re-install Asterisk, make sure you backup your current Asterisk Files,
then restore them once you re-install Asterisk. That was my solution!

Thanks,