[asterisk-users] Linksys PAPT2

Hassan Abdalla haggar11 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 12:08:59 CDT 2012

Hello people,

We have 4 asterisk server acting in which 2 are running as gateway, the
problem that i am facing is not asterisk related,

we are using linksys PAP2T firmware 5.1.6 & 5.1.8, as gateway to some GSM
providers in Africa, we have now reached the point where we must put
credentioal into asterisk directly rather than using ATA with analoge
cards. hence the QTY of ATA and our needs are growing.

We have every possible available soluation to find the SIP passwords inside
linksys PAP2T without joy, we have used various asterisk-password
decrypters but all failed.

any idea will be helpful,

Thanks in advance,

Regards