[asterisk-users] Asterisk MixMonitor starts recording 44 bytes file

Jayesh Labade jayesh.labade at gmail.com
Fri May 25 01:09:58 CDT 2012

Hello Michael,

Thanks a lot for your immediate help. After applying patch MixMonitor
started works normally,

I can understand that this can be Happen in asterisk 10.4 but as a stable
and Long support version 1.8.12.0 this should not happen. I got same error
in both version.

Anyways this patch solved my problem.

Best Regards,
*Jayesh Labade*