[asterisk-users] hangup not detected?

Justin Killen jkillen at allamericanasphalt.com
Thu May 24 17:07:18 CDT 2012

Here is the output from the cli:

dozer*CLI> core show channels
Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
DAHDI/5-1            s at DB_LOOKUP:24       Up      Swift(""Schedule for employee
1 active channel
1 active call
1528 calls processed
dozer*CLI> core show channel dahdi/5-1
 -- General --
           Name: DAHDI/5-1
           Type: DAHDI
       UniqueID: 1337821128.1363
       LinkedID: 1337821128.1363
      Caller ID: (N/A)
 Caller ID Name: (N/A)
Connected Line ID: (N/A)
Connected Line ID Name: (N/A)
    DNID Digits: (N/A)
       Language: en
          State: Up (6)
          Rings: 1
  NativeFormats: 0x4 (ulaw)
    WriteFormat: 0x4 (ulaw)
     ReadFormat: 0x4 (ulaw)
 WriteTranscode: No
  ReadTranscode: No
1st File Descriptor: 15
      Frames in: 3967
     Frames out: 15882
 Time to Hangup: 0
   Elapsed Time: 20h56m23s
  Direct Bridge: <none>
Indirect Bridge: <none>
 --   PBX   --
        Context: DB_LOOKUP
      Extension: s
           Data: ""Schedule for employee number 9999:  "Thursday, May 24th, 2012, you are scheduled at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
    Blocking in: (Not Blocking)
      Variables:
READSTATUS=TIMEOUT
return_id=
MAX_REPEAT=4
ODBCSTATUS=SUCCESS
ODBCROWS=1
COUNTER=2
AAA_OUTPUT="Schedule for employee number 9999:  "Thursday, May 24th, 2012, you are scheduled at XXXXXX..
data=Thursday, May 24th, 2012, you are scheduled at XXXXXXXXXX
id=9999
ODBC_FETCH_STATUS=SUCCESS
~ODBCFIELDS~=id,data
ODBC_ID=903
ID_VALIDATED=AAA_VALIDATE_EMP_NUM(27,9999)
account_id=9999
read_length=7
get_param2=E
get_param1=27
validate_func=AAA_VALIDATE_EMP_NUM
truck_text=employee number
readprompt=AAA/enter_employee_number
comp_num=27
BACKGROUNDSTATUS=SUCCESS

  CDR Variables:
level 1: dnid=
level 1: dst=4
level 1: dcontext=default
level 1: channel=DAHDI/5-1
level 1: lastapp=Swift
level 1: lastdata=""Schedule for employee number 9999:  "Thursday, May 24th, 2012, you are schedu
level 1: start=2012-05-23 17:58:48
level 1: answer=2012-05-23 17:58:54
level 1: duration=75383
level 1: billsec=75377
level 1: disposition=ANSWERED
level 1: amaflags=DOCUMENTATION
level 1: accountcode=27_EMP
level 1: uniqueid=1337821128.1363
level 1: linkedid=1337821128.1363
level 1: userfield=2885
level 1: sequence=1363

Since the 'lastapp' variable is 'Swift', this would indicate that the cepstral wrapper is having a problem, correct?

Justin Killen