[asterisk-users] Vitelity Setup

Stephen J Alexander sjalexander at mpbx.com
Thu May 24 09:29:11 CDT 2012

If I were troubleshooting this, the next thing I would do is verify
connectivity on the relevant ports – more plainly, make sure that there's
not a firewall rule with unintended consequences somewhere between your
asterisk and your ISP. Otherwise, as Alejandro suggests – check with
Vitelity support.

Regards,

Stephen J Alexander
MPBX, LLC