[asterisk-users] twenty thousands (20, 000) users, which asterisk and how many servers

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 13:46:23 CDT 2012

Dear;

So it is a hardware issue and not software?
I am afraid that asterisk software it self is not able to support 20 000 users and 2000 concurrent calls.

About the high availability: is there a method that if the first asterisk server down, then the call will stay connected and failover to second asterisk server?

Regards
Bilal