[asterisk-users] Queue Log data weirdness with Feature Transfers

Steven Davis stdavis at multiservice.com
Tue May 22 12:14:47 CDT 2012

Been chasing this down off and on for a while.  There have been discussion
in Jira and Mantis and Dev lists about this but they all seem to seriously
pre-date 1.8.x (1.4 and 1.6.x).

Calls delivered to a queue agents (Switchboard for example) that
are subsequently transferred to an extension show the following queue_log
data:
Blind Transfer (#9 in our env) -- queue_log registers the event as a
Transfer, but the data shows the SOURCE queue extension (dialplan exten to
reach queue(switchboard) ), the context that the of the exten to reach
queue, and typical time data
Attended Transfer (#6 in our env) -- queue_log registers the event as
CompleteAgent with data showing typical time data.

Pertinent data:
Asterisk 1.8.11.1 (and many previous versions)
queues and queue_members are defined in dynamic realtime extconfig
all transfers are by feature codes
endpoints are polycom 4xx (that have elf for blnd and att transfers, though
the same events occur with manual #6/#9)

-
Steven Davis
VoIP Engineer
Multi Service Corporation

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or both.
If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the
sender and delete the email.