[asterisk-users] Best practices to route calls according holidays

Ing CIP. Alejandro Celi Mariátegui alex at linux.org.pe
Fri May 18 11:35:41 CDT 2012

I have not seen a schedule of holidays by country. We usually do is to
enter a MySQL database with the holidays in each country.

This will have to work in a particular way because, as happened for
example with a client who is an embassy, they celebrate the country
holidays and also the country where they are.

Remember that the same company also has its holiday (anniversary of the
company).

Regards,

--
Ing CIP. Alejandro Celi Mariátegui