[asterisk-users] Fax Problem on direct FXO port

Sebastian Gutierrez scgm11 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 06:45:53 CDT 2012

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply, I didn't change anything else, just changed spandsp version to de FFA, I use the spandsp version with more success in other places, but in this particular case, sending faxes works ok with both versions but with spandsp I couldn't receive any fax, with FFA I may get 70% of faxes ok.