[asterisk-users] how to set iaxmodem receiving speed

gincantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed May 16 10:56:01 CDT 2012

Hi Patrick,

of course I did. Stopped hylafax, killed iaxmodem process, re-started
iaxmodem then hylafax.

Result:

  Time To Receive: 0:00:14
      Signal Rate: 9600 bit/s
      Data Format: 2-D MMR
    Error Correct: Yes

:(

At the very beginning before starting every kind of test, inside my
hylafax/config/iaxmodem I added:
Class1RMQueryCmd:       "!24,48"        # V.17 fast-train recv doesn't
work well
Class1TMQueryCmd:       "!24,48"        # V.17 fast-train recv doesn't
work well

Giorgio