[asterisk-users] Asterisk forward call

Dale Noll dnoll at wi.rr.com
Wed May 16 06:10:07 CDT 2012

How about adding in a time check so that during certain hours Asterisk
waits 8 seconds before answering, otherwise it answers right away.
You could also setup a status variable within the AstDB to indicate
immediate answer or delayed answer.

Just some thoughts.

Dale

On 05/15/2012 05:40 PM, motty.cruz wrote:
> Thanks John,
> I was trying to find a way to work around the partial ring. Ignoring is what
> I'm doing now wait(8) seconds but when the number not being forward that
> means there is a delay of 8seconds before phones start ringing.
>
> Thanks,
> motty

"The truth speaks for itself. I'm just the messenger."
      Lyta Alexander - Babylon 5