[asterisk-users] How to script cdr_mysql enabling in menuselect ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Tue May 15 05:14:35 CDT 2012

2012/5/14, Matthew  Jordan <mjordan at digium.com>:

> [...]

Thanks for replying : that'e exactly the answer I was after !

After your answer, I found this URL
(https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Using+Menuselect+to+Select+Asterisk+Options)
which is also useful.

My only remaining problem is I don't exactly understand how to compare
these "menuselect/menuselect --enable ..." patterns with the "make
USER_MAKEOPTS=foobar" pattern I'm using for years.

Which is recommanded ?