[asterisk-users] GSM gateway or PCI Card recommendation?

Hristo Pavlov pavlov.hristo at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:05:45 CDT 2012

Hi All,
Excuse me, I speak broken English.....
My setup is Ubuntu 10.04 LTS - asterisk 1.6 + FreePBX.
I've used for 10 month at call center,  GOIP4 Sim cards and GOIP8 Sim cards
- total 12 SIP trunks to PBX. They have disadvantages for example when "save
settings" break the connection to PBX and sip trunks have to connect again,
it takes about 1-2 minutes. Sometimes detect "no sim card in card slot" and
have to reboot. Generally I'm happy, because they are cheaper than other
 VOIP GSM Gateway.....