[asterisk-users] Configuring OpenVOX A400P issues

Kaya Saman kayasaman at gmail.com
Sun May 13 19:03:38 CDT 2012

Thanks for the response!

On 05/13/2012 09:41 PM, Stephen J Alexander wrote:
> As a first step, I would verify the problem is not in the phone
> itself. Can you duplicate the behavior with a different telephone?
> Does the handset act properly when connected directly to your PSTN line?

Unfortunately I don't have another phone to work with, however this
phone works fine with the PSTN line directly connected.

As stated it is a digital cordless DECT handset going through a
basestation, so that might induce some unforseen things.....

> If these tests still indicate the problem is on the trixbox, can you
> verify you changed nothing in the configuration since it was working?
> If so, that strongly suggests a hardware problem with your cards. I
> don't know the cards specifically so I can't comment on that in detail.

I re-ran setup-pstn multiple times, altered some config files but reset
them again......

I could contact VoipOn and ask them, however, the card is brand new -
just bought.

To be honest I think something can be understood from the log file I
posted but unfortunately I am not at that level yet to be able to
understand 100% what is wrong and how to rectify it.

> Regards,
>
> Stephen J Alexander
> MPBX, LLC
> http://mpbx.com