[asterisk-users] Asterisk Capacity

Billy Kaye billy.kaye at crystal-int.com
Fri May 11 04:21:05 CDT 2012

Hi Ashsih,

I have built an application similar to what you working on.

Am not sure what language you are using but you can set the created time of
the extra .call files minutes later.

For Example
                The 1st batch of 30 call files can have a now timestamp
                The 2nd batch of 30 call files can have a now + 2 minutes
timestamp
                The 3rd batch of 30 call files can have a now + 4 minutes
timestamp

Meaning after the first 30 calls are made the system gives a 2minutes lag
before making the 2nd batch and its goes on
Like that.

In PHP I do it using the touch function.
touch($callfilename,$time);

Kind Regards

Billy