[asterisk-users] Increasing voice volume without getting echo or entered digit problem

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 14:18:18 CDT 2012

I am sure there should be another place .. if I increased it from chan_dahdi.conf, the voice quality is bad and the calls will disconnecting while we are talking ..

Increasing voice volume from chan_dahdi means increasing it at software level, I am sure there is a place to increase it at hardware level.

Let us agree on something: Is settings to increase it at hardware level? In Zapata, it was existed and can be done as mentioned in my previous emails (from modprobe.conf), can we agree on this? If yes, so why it is not possible in dahdi?

Regards
Bilal