[asterisk-users] British Telecom ISDN BRI line issues

khalid touati khalidtouati at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:10:37 CDT 2012

Hi All,
I did downgrade to asterisk 1.6.2.6 and dahdi 2.3 which is working with
other BRI line (in our NL office), but I get this type of errores:

    -- Called G1/0788744550
[May 10 20:07:20] ERROR[27479]: chan_dahdi.c:12280 dahdi_pri_error: ACK
received for '1' outside of window of '0' to '0', restarting
  == Primary D-Channel on span 3 down
[May 10 20:07:20] WARNING[27479]: chan_dahdi.c:4158 pri_find_dchan: No
D-channels available!  Using Primary channel 9 as D-channel anyway!
  == Primary D-Channel on span 3 up
[May 10 20:07:20] ERROR[27480]: chan_dahdi.c:12280 dahdi_pri_error: Huh!?
no master found

I didn't change my config in my previous post, anyone familiar with this
type of errors?