[asterisk-users] SLA - Shared Line Appearance - Polycom

eherr email.eherr9633 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:40:22 CDT 2012

Unfortunately I am still a sitting duck.

Any old configs you can show me?

Its driving me insane.

I am trying to set it up in this fashion:

Everything is SIP based. I do not have ZAP/Dahdi/etc.

6 IP650 phones.

line keys 3,4,5,6 will be emulating the Key System with line keys 1 and 2 be set to have their extension.

A call comes in, it rings SLA_line 1 ( line key 3) on all phones. If I pick up, that line is now active on all phones. If another
call comes in, it goes to SLA_Line 2 ( line key 4 ). If I put SLA_line1 on hold, it shows on hold for all phones. A coworker then
picks up SLA_line1 and continues to the conversation from their phone.

I do not necessarily care if they can call out on the SLA_line(n)s since they will have line key 1 and 2 set to their personal
extension.

-E