[asterisk-users] Increasing voice volume without getting echo or entered digit problem

Valer Nur valernur at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 08:13:45 CDT 2012

Hi Bilal,

High volume is always a big for echo cancellation. The problem is that the signal reaches saturation and therefore reduce the effectiveness of the detection/convergence.  If your existing echo cancellation can not handle it, you might want to try a different algorithm for echo cancellation. Try the PBXMate to see it resolves the problem in your case.

Regards,
Valer