[asterisk-users] looking for "solid state" like PC suitable for Asterisk

Bart Coninckx bart.coninckx at telenet.be
Thu May 10 08:03:18 CDT 2012

There seems to even be a 1.6 Ghz Intel Atom device.
One site I'm looking to use this for has about 40 SIP phones and three
BRIs. It's always a guessing game whether  devices like this are up for
that.
If they do have some processing power, I might even consider combining
them as a highly available Asterisk cluster (using DRBD and Pacemaker).

Anyone 2 cents about that?

BC